Living in the age of technology, can you just manage to be off track from it when it’s a matter of your museum?
No, you simply cannot. I am talking about mobile technology that is helping museums and other cultural institutions immensely. It not only helps museums in strengthening the PR activity but it has proved to be convenient for the audience and trust me they are just loving it.
So have you been looking for a museum or science center app or for any other organization?
If yes, then take a look at the perks you can leverage by getting a science center app. Let’s begin.
- By getting an app developed, it becomes easier for the museums to pique the interest of visitors in your interactives, quiz them with age-appropriate questions, and share detailed information/video.
- The app also offers Try This-DIY-Projects which is truly interesting.
- Museums can keep a track of where the visitor is in the Science Center and sort interactive that is closest, to the top.
- The things which weren’t possible earlier, the mobile technology has made it possible. The app would show detailed information on interactives that cannot be physically displayed on boards of the museums.
- Science Center app show age-appropriate difficulty level Trivia with scratch-off answers. It also shows up narratives and videos related to interactive.
- With your audience becoming too much aware of the social media, the app has the feature wherein YouTube videos can be linked and shown within the app itself.
- There is a page within the app that has information and photos related to the events and exhibition. So in case, if any user missed to attend it, he/she can enjoy it by looking into these pictures of the events.
- Live Directions to Science center, which would assist the user to walk in the science center without being hassled.
- Multi-lingual features make it easy for the users from across the globe with different language.
- The features like push-notification and social media integration within the app has proved to keep the users engaged and let them come back to the museum.
So readers, if you wish to get a science center app developed or if you have any other queries, then write to us.